NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Abhineet

August 20, 2021 at 10:10 AM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to let you know about the headset which I purchased from your store on Last Friday. I would like your sincere attention to the problem which I am facing with this equipment.

The issue which I am facing is the poor sound quality. While I am using this set for my office meetings, I am finding it hard to hear people on the bridge. This becomes more frustrating when there is some frequent noise which comes out of the ear buds and making things quite problematic at work. Sometimes the pitch goes so high that it becomes very annoying and I started feeling headache at the end of the day.

This is badly affecting my work as the board meetings are quite important to listen and I usually prepare the notes out of the conversation. These are strategy related calls which cannot be compromised at any level. My manager has pointed me out a couple of times yesterday since I was asking my client to repeat his statement multiple times. Not only it is bad in terms of my growth chart, but it is severely affecting my company’s reputation.

I hope you can understand the heat which I am going through. I would like your company to replace this headset at the earliest. This particular model was advised by my colleague and I was happy to purchase this from your store. Hence, the replacement would be good enough to resolve my recurring issues.

I hope to hear you soon considering the intensity of this letter.

Yours faithfully

Abhineet Saxena

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)