NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Deepak

August 21, 2021 at 12:07 AM

Hi Sid,

Firstly thank you very much for agreeing to take care of my house and my pet while I am away on my vacation to Thailand. I will be departing on 17<sup>th</sup> Morning and will be back on 25<sup>th</sup>. Here are the few things which you will have to take care of while I am away.

First and foremost is my Dog “Bruno”, he needs to be fed twice daily at 7 AM and 8 PM and dog Food is kept in the third self of the almirah located in Kitchen. You will have to take him out for walk too in the morning and in the evening. If possible, you may also give him a bath once, his shampoo and soap are kept in the bathroom at the first floor.

You will have to water the indoor plant as well as those located in the garden. Indoor plants need to be watered only once a week however those in the garden needs to be watered daily in the morning.

Please keep the front door locked at all the times as these days there have been instances of theft in the neighboring areas.

In case of any emergency you may call or WhatsApp me on my mobile i.e +91-XXXXXXXXX.

Wish you a safe stay at my place and I look forward to seeing you on my return.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)