NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Devi

August 23, 2021 at 7:49 PM

Hi Rosy,

I hope you are well.I’m happy that you planned to stay in my home town. i’m just writing to tell you a few things that you will need to know during your visit.

As you planned to come to tamilnadu,you will need to book your train ticket and hotel accomadation through earlier while it sometimes difficult to get in festival days.I suggest you to prefer travel after june to avoid summer.

Although My home town is known for its cultural heritage, there are lot more places to visit like movie theatres,shopping malls and amusement park.Around 150km from kanchipuram,there is a place called mahabhalipuram.There you can see wide variety of sculptures,caves and monuments.I’m sure you will be surprised by that place and shopping would also be nice.Also in kanchipuram you can purpose wide variety sil sarees.

As my home town is known also for its spirituality, you need to take a full dress to avoid exposing.Whereas considering the temperature,Take light weighted clothes.So that u can travel comfortabily.

Enjoy your stay and let me known for any help you need i could do.

Please give my best regards to your family.

With love,

Devi.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)