NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    August 23, 2021 at 7:56 PM

I hope you are well. I’m happy that you planned to stay in my home town. I’m just writing to tell you a few things that you need to know during your visit to (name of the place).

As you planned to come to Tamilnadu, you will need to book your train ticket and hotel accommodation earlier while it is sometimes difficult to get on festival days. I suggest you prefer to travel after June to avoid summer.

Although my home town is known for its cultural heritage, there are several spots to visit in (name of a place) like movie theatres, shopping malls and amusement parks. Around 150km from Kanchipuram, there is a place called Mahabalipuram. There you can see a wide variety of sculptures, caves and monuments. I’m sure you will be surprised by that place and shopping would also be nice. Also, in Kanchipuram, you can purpose a wide variety of silk sarees.

As my home town is also known for its spirituality, you need to take a full dress to avoid exposure. Whereas considering the temperature, take light-weighted clothes. So that you can travel comfortably.

Enjoy your stay and let me known for any help you need I could do.

Please give my best regards to your family.

6.5 band score

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)