NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    August 23, 2021 at 8:00 PM

Dear Albert,

I’m delighted that you are coming to Singapore next month. I think it would be great if you could stay with me and my family, who send you their best wishes. Otherwise, if you prefer, I can easily book you a cheap but comfortable hotel near the beach where you can be more independent.

There are lots of things to do in my city. If I were you, I’d spend some days on the beach relaxing. There are several interesting museums and temples which/that I’m sure you will enjoy. One place you really should visit is an excellent theme park called Sentosa, where you’ll want to spend the whole day. Also, you ought to go to our excellent night safari, which is about an hour away by bus.

You don’t need to bring a lot of clothes since the weather is normally warm and sunny, and of course, rainy. However, in the evening it’s a bit cooler, so you may need a jersey and a jacket.
    Please let me know exactly when you’re coming so/so that I can meet you at the airport. It’ll be great to see you again so we can get up-to-date with all our news!

Love
    Monica

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)