NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Tanya

August 24, 2021 at 5:59 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter regarding the wrong information present in the “Kashmir Travel and Tourism” article of the international travel magazine July edition.

In the article, it was mentioned that all parts of the Kashmir are accessible to the tourist in the month of December and January by car, which is actually incorrect. Rather, places like Gulmarg can’t be approached by car because of the heavy snowfall and one has to hire a horse to reach there.

Thousands of tourists visit Kashmir during the winter season. Therefore, misleading them with the wrong information will not only spoil their trip and plans but also can have a negative effect on your brand reputation. Hence, it is advisable to give the correct information.

Since your travel articles are almost being read by half of the population, I would suggest you to apologize in your next edition and reprint the article with the correct information so that the tourists can have the right information before visiting my town.

Thank you in advance.

Yours faithfully,

Tanya Gupta

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)