NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ashi

August 25, 2021 at 7:52 PM

Dear Landlord,

I am writing this letter to bring your attention towards the problem of water at your rented flat.There has been no water supply since past week.It is getting quite troublesome now as we are facing lot of issues due to this.

Since I am a student here, so as a result of these problems I am not able to concentrate on my studies.Firstly , there is no proper timing for getting hot water supply. Sometimes it also happens that there is no hot water at all . We also tend to get late for our classes because of inaccurate supply of hot water . Even I had missed some my classes because of this. Especially in winters, it become quite difficult for all of us to live here.

Previous week two workmen visited our flat on your recommendations but they were not able to fix it up . It was quite painful for us also since we had to miss our work in order to get the problem fixed on that day. But eventually it proved to be waste.

To my understanding , we can call the actual team which is responsible for its maintenance. Since you are already a registered member of their company ,they will provide the services at the earliest.Kindly let us know if it looks fine to you as it would solve most of our day to day problems else if it would remain in the same manner we might have to look for other accommodations.

Thanking you for your assistance in advance,I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Ashi

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)