NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Priyadarshini

August 25, 2021 at 7:57 PM

Dear Mrs Alexandra,

I am writing this letter to notify you of the heating and hot water problem in our rented apartment for more than a weeks. After the problem occured we had reported the issue to the concerned person and a three repairemen visited our flat to fix it but without any result. My fltamtes and I are finding it very difficult to manage, especially as it is now the middle of winter and hoping that you would resolve it immediately.

I am Arpita, a software professional working in an IT company ABC in Halifax. I along with two other members, have been residing in your flat for the last seven months.

Unfortunately, the central heating system stopped working, we are unable to control water temperature and do not have any hot water in our flat. As a result we are forced to heat water using gas burners for our daily use. Similarly, We are suffering to a great extent due to this and the winter is almost unbearable without the heating system and hot water.

I hope you can understand our problem and take actions immediately by hiring some more competent workmen to get the problem fixed as quickly as possible, and get new systems installed at our place as soon as possible.

Kindly resolve this problem as soon as possible and oblige us.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Arpita

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)