ShahbazAdministratorAugust 29, 2021 at 8:19 PM
* “some crowd” is incorrect if you mean “some people”.
* “information is” not “information are”
“As it is lucid that, visiting different nations can give deep and sound experiences.”
* “the comma after ‘that’ is unnecessary. We do not use commas after ‘that’ in sentences like ‘It is clear that ….’
“This is because, as someone visits a place they are more likely to get connected with the society. For instance, they learn and experience different languages (and) accents while asking <s style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>there </s>(<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>their) way to reach <s style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>at </s>certain destinations”
“Overall, understanding values of that particular area”
*This sentence is incomplete.
“It is interesting to note that, since the introduction”
* The comma in this sentence too is unnecessary. Look up ‘that clause’ and check out some sentence examples.
* In most cases, ‘although’ and ‘but’ cannot be used in the same sentence.
Score estimate: 4.5/6