NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaidheesh

August 31, 2021 at 1:56 PM

Dear Smith,

Hope you are doing good. It sure has been a long time since we have met, and we got a lot of catching up to do. Now, this brings me to the wonderful news that I got admission to a reputed university in your locality. However, I am in desperate need of a favor regarding a part-time job search.

The course duration is for 2 years which begins in 3 months. The schedule is quite flexible and most of the studies happen during the daytime. I would be free on most evenings and also during the weekends.

I will be taking a student loan and to pay off the debt, I would need a part-time job. It would additionally help to meet day-to-day expenses and pay for study materials. And as a bonus, I could kill the free time that I have and also learn a new skill by doing a temporary job.

As I am completely new to the country, I do not have a clue on how to proceed on how to find a half-time job. To start off you could send me a list of websites where the job offerings are posted. Also, please spread the news to your friends and relatives about my job hunt.

Please do keep me informed of any developments and hope to see you very soon.

Regards

Paul

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)