NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Arjun

September 2, 2021 at 6:30 PM

@falak Here is my task 1:

The maps illustrate the details about the changes in architecture of University’s sports Centre happened during pre-construction and post- construction.

Overall, it looks like future plans of re-constructing of sports centre is quite innovative as there would be plethora of facilities like changing rooms, café, sports hall and many more, within the University itself.

Comparatively, there are many areas which got re-developed with new shops and facilities in predicted plan as opposed to current structure. The noticeable modifications in both the plans are, firstly, outdoor courts which exist currently in either side of center pool will be vanished with new and spacious leisure pool and sport hall. The gym tends to get extended more in the future as compare to present. Moreover, I could see many new implementations surrounded by a 25m pool like two dance studios will get opened in the east of sport hall and there would be another big leisure pool for people at the west side of changing room. Not only this, but there will also be two more changing rooms in the corner side of the receptions, which is in south along with one each shops (i.e. sports shop and café respectively).

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)