NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Gurleen

September 8, 2021 at 1:51 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you in regards to the advert posted in the New York Times on 20th July asking for volunteers to support a charity event held by your company. I would like to be a part of this generous cause of helping the physically challenged children.

I have always been saddened to see the plight of the physically challenged children and the difficulties that they face in their life. I would love to do whatever I can to help these children achieve their aims in life. Your organisation is doing a wonderful job in organising such an event.

Over the past few years, I have been actively involved in various charitable events. My participation has been maximum with Team Sidhi, a volunteer team that helps senior citizens. Moreover, over these years my management skills have been enhanced and I am sure that I can be a valuable asset to your company.

I could help in finding the sponsors for the event since I have a great network with the multinational companies who could be interested. Also, I could help arrange the food and drinks at the event since my friend runs a restaurant.

I am really looking forward to the chance of being a part of your event. Please do reply back.

Yours faithfully,

Steve Madden

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)