NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Madhumitha

September 8, 2021 at 2:04 PM

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to you regarding your advertisement in The Times of India newspaper published last week asking for volunteers to support a fundraising event. I would be interested to contribute my service to this event, since the amount collected is intended to be used for a social cause.

I understand from the article that the collected money would be used for the health care expenses of abandoned elderly people, therefore it could benefit them at their most desperate times. Hence, I would be very delighted in lending my hand to volunteer for such a noble cause.

In the past, I have been involved in several charity events in my school days since I was an active member of the National Service Scheme. Last year, I was a part of the fundraising team at my work which helped to pay the educational fees of destitute children.

I would suggest that conducting rally at main areas of the city, by displaying sign boards which will depict the cause of fund being collected would be of more help. I could help by setting up the display boards as I am a design engineer, therefore I could come up with more creative ideas.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Madhumitha Murali

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)