NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swati14

September 12, 2021 at 8:31 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am writing this letter regarding the advertisement which was published two days back in the newspaper “The Hindu”. I also want to be part of this Charity event and want to distribute free food to the people who will be present at the event.

In India, it can be seen that some people and children are unable to get nutritious food for themselves. Some less fortunate infants are dying due to malnutrition which has already been distraught my heart. Because of that, I often take part in welfare affairs for many years.

I have owned a restaurant in the Mumbai location where I distribute some free food packets to poor people daily. I am also a member of a charitable trust named as “Hunt the Hunger” in which collect leftover food from various location and distribute to the needy people.
    Additionally, I can set up a food stall at the event and serve to all the attendees of the occasion. Moreover, I retain some logistic connections which can provide transport facilities to help people for finding the venue.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you and I hope that I will be a part of this novel cause.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Rhea

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)