NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nilesh

September 12, 2021 at 11:38 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction against work which is currently going on the 26th avenue street. My name is Nilesh & I am staying in bait Jabrin apartment in Ras Al Hamara area which is just opposite to this street. I have been living in this area from last 5 years.

The road excavations works has been started from last 5 days & still this work is not finished yet. Unfortunately, this works start at 5:00 am in morning and sometimes it goes until midnight which is causing too much disturbance to everyone especially for the students as there examinations are going on. Another problem associated with this activity is improper dust control around it.

I would like to suggest that you please advise your contractor to start excavation activities only after 12 pm when office staff and students are not around & provide shelter across this job so that dust will remain in the shelter only. Also deploy more workers to finish this activity at the earliest.

Please take corrective actions at the earliest. I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Nilesh S

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)