NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• PRIYA

September 14, 2021 at 1:39 PM

Dear Miss Haina,

I am writing to you as want to make a request for a temporary job transfer for me from Toronto to Newyork (USA) our head office for a period of six months.

My younger sister who has been studying journalism in Newyork university from last 4 years. This year suppose to be her final year and her exams are suppose to be held in december but unfortunately she met with an accident and there is a major fracture in her backbone. My sister can not travel back here as it’s going to take a long time in this treatment also she doesn’t want to compromise with her studies as it’s her 4 years hard work and her career on stake. She needs my help to take care of her during this tough time hence i am requesting for a six month transfer to our headoffice.

Our headoffice in newyork is very much close by the house my sister stays in and it will be very easy for me to join office everyday and in between i can also take care of my sister and can help her in such difficult time. I have explained responsibilities here to Mr. Xavier who is very much willing to help me in this period if at all needed anything he will represent on my behalf physically while i will be available online from our headoffice and also from home.

Looking forward for your extended help and support in this matter. Hope to get an approval from you soon.

Yours sincerely

John

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)