NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swati14

September 15, 2021 at 2:07 PM

Dear Jim,

Hope you are doing well. I have just received your offer letter in which you provide a good designation to me in your company. I would like to express my gratitude towards you for provide me such wonderful opportunity there.

I was eagerly waiting for such a nice opportunity from your company for a long time as it is well-known company and have wonderful goodwill in the market. The employees of your company always happy and satisfy with company policies and culture. Recently, I come to know that your company also provides crèche facility to the children of female workers.

Currently I am stuck in my current job and for me it is not possible to resign from this company as I have signed a bond with company last year and it will be completing in three months. So, I have to be with company for this certain time period.

I have been thinking about your job offer and decide that I would able to join your company if you can wait for just three months. It is my humble request you to please delay this offer by only this period so that I join your company as I do not want to let this offer go from my hands.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Rebecca

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)