NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• siddhu

September 15, 2021 at 6:38 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this to bring to your notice regarding my concern on the local road widening activity, which is active from last couple of weeks.

I am an University student, pursuing Master’s degree in Art and Science domain and currently attending my last semester. Final assessment for this academic year has been scheduled next week, hence I am preparing for the same.

To brief out on the complain, there is huge hindrance being caused during the high way renovation activities, by which there is unavoidable constraint in concentrating during my preparation. Although, this cannot to be ignored or stopped for the sake of few individual concerns, like mine. However, this can be properly planned to mitigate to certain extent.

I would like to suggest a solution for the same, instead of conducting this activity round the clock, night sessions can be kept on hold, atleast for 2 weeks from now. This will help in planning and preparing for the test, Moreover, it will accommodated peaceful sleep, which will in turn help us to be active and focused during he examination.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

John

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)