NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaidheesh

September 17, 2021 at 5:32 PM

Dear Mr. Dinesh,

I am writing this letter to ask for your permission to grant me leave for one month on account of my brother’s marriage.

My younger brother’s marriage is coming up in November which is less than 2 months, and he desperately needs my help and assistance for his wedding preparation and arrangements. A lot of planning and organizing is needed, and we have not yet started the process. There are lots of guests and relatives who need to be invited. Being my only sibling, I need to help him in this situation as it is my responsibility and for this purpose, I need 1 month’s leave starting from the middle of October.

While I am away, I will be in touch over the phone with my colleagues and also will do the day-to-day work from home using my office laptop. I assure you none of the projects assigned to me will be delayed due to my absence.

And those jobs that require my physical presence like meetings and discussions, I could manage by setting up a video conference call or voice call over the phone and I could brief my colleague Mr. Arshad to take over business meetings with the client.

Hope you will consider my request and I look forward to a favorable reply from your end.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Hinder

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)