NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Harsaroop Kaur

September 17, 2021 at 9:11 PM

Expansion is happening at a really fast pace and to run along with the world, if we find all our daily necessities under one roof; it feels very convenient. However, some people believe that it can mar the local communities. I partially agree to this and would be expressing my views on both points.
    Nowadays, if we look to buy a new house, the very first thing that we look for is the locality. We check that from where we are going to buy daily house-hold stuff. That’s when the supermarkets come in picture. I am living in Delhi away from my family and my work shift timings are from 12 noon to 9:30 p.m. Because of this schedule, I don’t get time to buy daily necessities and at that time Supermarkets are quite beneficial because everything is available under one roof, moreover it feels safe to buy stuff from there even at late nights.
    One the other hand, local businesses are short on budget so they stock up only those items which are frequently bought from the store, therefore they are short on variety. People of today’s generation need to stuff every day to explore and some people have made a business out of this. Nowadays people follow new trends and they need everything which is advertised on the social media.
    To conclude, some people are earning their daily bread from the local businesses and they are really getting affected by supermarkets. We can play a small part from our end by buying things from them, this would affect our comfort zone but that’s a little part we can do.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)