NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Naresh

September 18, 2021 at 3:19 PM

The modern lifestyle and work culture have led a plethora of people to shift from regular meals to fast food meals. However, consumption of fast-food meals on regular basis will lead to severe health problems and imbalance in work routine. I am certain that the advantages will not outweigh the disadvantages.

The evident benefits of fast foods are they are readily available, can be grabbed quickly when we rush to our office and they are affordable. In order that millennials are not ready to slot in dedicated time to cook healthy foods because of their tedious work culture, rather they grab their meal swiftly from a nearby fast-food outlet and leave to their office. I would like to point out that people tend to prefer processed food to save their time.

On the other hand, A common opinion is that processed foods are not healthy and consuming them on regular basis will affect their human body. The processed food contains a high amount of carbohydrates, fatty acids and sodium. Consuming them will bring in various health issues such as obesity, diabetes and migraines which will directly affect our work potential. Does the processed food provide the required nutrients? No, it is obvious that only home-cooked foods can provide the appropriate minerals and nutrition.

In conclusion, People prioritise their physical and mental health. At the very first instant of discomfort felt by following the unruly lifestyle, they’ll initiate healthier lifestyle practice although they prefer junkies. However, I must admit that the benefits will not outweigh the drawbacks.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)