NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swati14

September 21, 2021 at 9:29 PM

To have innumerable money and least free time is better than make less money and have more leisure time. Some people prefer to earn more money and have less time for their own whereas other people even get less money but give priority to have more time for themselves. In this essay, I will discuss both aspects and gives my opinion.

Money plays a vital role in every individual life. No one can live without money because money can fulfill their daily needs and necessities. If people earn more money then they can give a luxurious life to their family members and make them satisfied. Moreover, money boosts the standard of living for a family. Money is also a symbol of society and it reflects the social status of a family. The more money a family has, the higher they are well-off.

On the other side, an individual who earns even limited money but if he pays more attention to his family will have an optimistic life because money can give happiness up to a certain extent and all people need a family with whom they can share happiness and sorrow. Moreover, using this approach these people could more focus on their health and find more time for workouts. In addition, they can join some hobby classes which would soothe their stress level and enhances positivity.

To conclude, I would like to say that have more money is not a bad aspect but go after money does not seem quite good for people and their families because no one can buy happiness from money all time. Every person should have a balance of their personal and working life to pursue a splendid lifestyle.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)