NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sheeba

September 29, 2021 at 4:07 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter regarding the advert in the Times of India published on 23rd of September asking for volunteers to conduct a charity event. I would like to be a volunteer in a charity event to raise the fund and to provide their basic needs.

I am interested to indulge in helping others since from my childhood. During my school days on the last day of the academic year my school management arranged a visit either to an orphanage or old age home to show our love towards them. Also we gave dresses and food when we left the place.

During my college days I have joined in the team to raise fund for the Help Age India community. Every year I used to collect money from my kith and kin to contribute them. Once a year we will be visiting the place directly to share our love and foods.

My friends and I are connected with many social service groups. For the event I can arrange food. With the help of the members in the social service group I can arrange for dress. For senior citizens we can arrange for health check up and for students we can provide stationery item. I request you to accept my ideas and if you have any ideas better than mine please feel free to share with me.

Looking forward reply from you.

Yours faithfully,

Sheeba Jebin.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)