NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sheeba

September 30, 2021 at 3:18 PM

Dear Jeff,

Hope you are doing well. I am writing this letter regarding the job offer as Data Scientist from your company. I am grateful for getting this opportunity.

Recently I saw in the Times of India that your company got listed in Nasdoq stock exchange for having more profit which was amazing. I am glad that you are a part of that success. Congratulating you for your toil. Being a startup company and gave a tough fight with other leading Multi National Companies was a great achievement.

I feel unlucky to say that I must serve notice period in my company before my resignation. During my notice period i have to conduct Knowledge Transfer session for my team mates and I have to hand over my responsiblities to them. As per my company policy, I cannot get release from my project without conducting the Knowledge Transfer session.

I am interested to work for your company to enhance my skills and knowledge. If possible, can you please extend the date of joining? After two months I have no hurdles to accept the offer. If you do this favour, It will be useful for me.

Looking forward to working with you and waiting for the positive response from your end.

Best wishes,

Sheeba.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)