NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shweta

September 30, 2021 at 8:20 PM

Dear Mr David,

I am writing this letter to seek your permission for a leave of one month starting from 2nd of November.

My younger brother is getting married on the 30th of November, and being the elder sister I have to make all the necessary arrangements for the marriage functions. Along with office work, I won’t be possible to give my full attention to the arrangements. Furthermore, from the mid of November all the pre-marriage functions would start and I will be completely occupied in them at that time, so I am applying for the full month leave so as to devote my time at one place.

I understand that my work would hamper and we have the project deadlines in December. I have made the plans accordingly and asked my project mates to share the daily work progress with me on email and by the end of the day I will have a look over it and provide my feedback accordingly.

I have also prepared knowledge transfer sessions with my colleague, Olive, who will take over my work responsibilities during my absence. Since, we both are equally involved in the same work, she completely understand my roles and responsibilities and will not let the office work suffer.

Please be assured of my commitment to the project and I will make up for all the work in my absence.

Yours Sincerely

Shweta

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)