NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sheeba

October 2, 2021 at 11:52 AM
    0 Network Points
    Activity Points 3200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I went to London for an International Conference to publish my paper on Monday. While returning to India on Friday I found my Mac Book Pro was missing. I could not recollect where I missed. I am having travel insurance which can cover the cost of any lost.

I lost my expensive Mac Book Pro which I bought recently. The model of the product is A417 and the color is golden. I have important files related to my career in it. Using GPS I tried to find it but I could not find.

Till the conference ends I was using it for further proceedings in the conference. After the conference I checked my flight details using my Mac in the London airport. I think the Mac might have get lost in the flight cabin.

I have travel insurance coverage for the product which I lost. Can you please suggest me how to apply for the insurance? It would be grateful if you send the information regarding the insurance coverage.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Sheeba Jebin.

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.