NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Seema

October 4, 2021 at 9:44 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter with regard to the Iphone mobile I lost last Friday when I was in Ladakh trip with my friends which was insured by your company.

The product which I lost was Iphone 11 which was of white in color, brand was Apple having 64 GB memory storage capacity. The phone had no password so it’s very easy to format it. Additionally, there was a back cover where my photo was pasted.

Furthermore, I would like to mention that I lost the phone in a restaurant, where I kept my jacket behind the chair I sat and then forgot to take it back when I was leaving after taking the meal. I returned back after 30 mins and unfortunately it was not their.

Thus, I would be grateful if you could process the insured amount of my mobile phone for which I had taken the insurance. It was insured on the same day when I bought the phone, 6 months back i.e. 4th Nov’21. Moreover I would like to mention that the insurance recovery date is still 5 months to go so it is under the policy that I can claim until 11 month from the date of insurance taken.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

ABC XYZ

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)