NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swati14

October 5, 2021 at 2:32 PM

Some people do not get good results in school but in the end, they become successful in their carrier. In my opinion, the reason of this issue is antiquated education system and I think the most important element for success is the persistent efforts of a person to achieve pre-set goals.

The primary reason behind this case is the antiquated education system which is followed by most of the schools and its syllabus has not been revised or changed for a very long time. Moreover, this conventional approach also creates discrimination among students because those students who are good at science or mathematics are only considered brilliant students, and other students are considered unqualified students. The education system is unable to recognize the skill set that has by those unqualified students. For instance, if a student is good at Biology, and not at other subjects, his overall performance at school would be below par and children do not have any option other than to follow their own syllabus.

The most important key to success is the persistent efforts of a person to follow his goal. A person should have a positive attitude, determination and should to do work hard for achieving the pre-set goals. A person should capable to belligerent even if he has faced defeat in life. To illustrate, many well-known famous faces who have been through various problems in their life but now become role models for everyone and everyone admired and followed them. So, I believe that a person should have a passion to attain success in life.

In a nutshell, I would like to say that the poor and old-fashioned education system is the key to the non-performance of some people and in case of the most significant factor behind the success is a forerunner.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)