NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sheeba

October 6, 2021 at 4:30 PM

Dear Ms.Beth,

I am Sheeba from the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. I was passed out from the college in the year of 2017. I am writing this letter to let you know that I have applied for a job in Google. In the application portal the company has asked for the reference letter from the college teacher.

Currently I am working for Infosys and I want to apply for the designation of Data Scientist in Google. My roles and responsibilities are to analyze the data, data pre processing, exploratory data analysis, model building, model validation and model tuning.

Since from my childhood, this was my dream company to work for. Now there more innovations has been done in technology by the Google. So to enhance my skill I have keen interest to work there.

I request you to send me the reference letter as soon as possible. In the letter you have to mention my name, roll number, year of passing, department and along with the reference letter you have to send the conduct certificate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Sheeba Jebin.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)