NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sheeba

October 8, 2021 at 12:29 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter regarding to inform that our employees are unhappy about the food. I organized a meeting in the Hilton hotel on seventh of this month. The feedback which we received from them was they liked the hotel but they were not satisfied about the food.

Our participants liked the way they were treated by your employees, the hospitality was good. The campus was clean and well maintained. The audio quality was fantastic and the speed of the WiFi connectivity was fast.

Our employees were unhappy about the food because some people felt that the food was too spicy and some felt the food was salty. In our organization people form various states are working. Even though the food was nice, but some people from particular region will not prefer spicy food.

I would like to give you a small suggestion to improve your business. There was a small pluck card kept in front of each food. If you mention the level of spicy and salt of the food, it will be ease for people to choose the according to their taste.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Sheeba Jebin.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)