NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• hari

October 13, 2021 at 7:09 PM
    30 Network Points
    Activity Points 1360

There have been a plethora of memorable incidents in my life, If I could cherry-pick one amongst them, it would certainly be the day when I first took on-stage for public speaking. It happened two years ago when I had wanted to go for public speaking and as a result, desperately surfed for various platforms. Fortunately, I bumped onto a great platform called “Toastmasters International”. Although I wanted to speak during the meetings, my introverted nature had always hindered me from going onto the stage and express myself. However, I made up my mind, mustered all my courage, and spoke for a period of 1 minute. That day, I went through a roller-coaster ride of emotions. I could feel my heart pounding. Nevertheless, as soon as I completed my speech, I felt as if I was on cloud nine. By and large, I learnt one lesson through that experience “the only way to go out, is to go through” we need to believe ourselves and take a step even if we are not sure about it. At the end of the day, we may either win or learn a lesson, we are always in a win-win situation!

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.