NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• hari

October 13, 2021 at 7:09 PM

There have been a plethora of memorable incidents in my life, If I could cherry-pick one amongst them, it would certainly be the day when I first took on-stage for public speaking. It happened two years ago when I had wanted to go for public speaking and as a result, desperately surfed for various platforms. Fortunately, I bumped onto a great platform called “Toastmasters International”. Although I wanted to speak during the meetings, my introverted nature had always hindered me from going onto the stage and express myself. However, I made up my mind, mustered all my courage, and spoke for a period of 1 minute. That day, I went through a roller-coaster ride of emotions. I could feel my heart pounding. Nevertheless, as soon as I completed my speech, I felt as if I was on cloud nine. By and large, I learnt one lesson through that experience “the only way to go out, is to go through” we need to believe ourselves and take a step even if we are not sure about it. At the end of the day, we may either win or learn a lesson, we are always in a win-win situation!

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)