NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Devi

October 18, 2021 at 12:23 AM

Dear kalai,

Hope you are doing good. It’s been a long time since we met. I understand from your letter that you are facing some overtime work issues in your current project with shortage of team members which I too faced in that company earlier.

When I was working in your company, I was one of the two members in a high priority project called Sitcom. This project required daily reports which gave main source of data to other projects as well. Therefore we were forced to work 24/7 sometimes. Being in the state of completing more tasks alone, I faced so many stress and health issues and sometimes I was unable to complete the work on time which led to some problems in work as well.

Then I informed my team leader about my problems and asked him to provide more manpower or else asked him to change in different team as my health deteriorated. After that my HR team had meeting with me in person regarding the issues and they shifted me to other team. I suggest you to take the same approach of mine like talking to your concern manager officially to solve your problems.

I hope this advice will be helpful for you.

Best wishes,

Devi.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)