NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Manju

October 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to give my feedback on our recent meeting organized in Landspark Hotel on 23rd October.

My colleagues were very pleased with the venue I choose for the meeting as the ambience was quite ravishing. During the short break, they got a chance to play the billiards which was right outside the meeting hall. The waiters were coordinal and the technical team made the day go smooth without glitches.

While taking feedback from my team, many of them pointed on the quality of food served during lunch. Especially the main course was disappointing according to the survey we conducted. It was mentioned that the vegetable curry was unexceptionally spicy and the rice served was over cooked. Though they enjoyed the desserts.

In this regard, I would like to suggest that more attention can be given to tasting the food after it is cooked by the head chef so that such mishaps does not happen. Moreover, hiring some specialized regional chefs would do more justice to indigenous food.

I hope you consider my request.

Yours faithfully,

John Smith

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)