AashishMemberOctober 20, 2021 at 11:50 AM
1. We are only five in our team.
2. I would rather work from home than to come to the office.
3. We’re used for having a lot of work to do, so meeting the deadline won’t be a problem.
4. My client has sent me an email but I have not replied her yet.
5. I might finish this today.
6. Please lend me your badge so I can get into the storage closet.
7. I can not finish this by the end of day. Even though I spend all day on it, I wouldn’t finish on time.
8. Probably, I will go to the beach on Saturday.
9. The Old Man and the Sea was written by Ernest Hemingway.
10. Our office is nearby from airport, so it will be easy for you to get here.
11. We have many stuffs to do in this week, so I don’t know if I can go to English class.
12. Despite being tired, I came to work today.
13. If we had a gym here, we can work out after work.
14. I always try to do things very carefully and make sure I do them correctly.
15. We have people from all over world here; India, United States, Venezuela, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and France.
16. Are we going to work overtime again this week? I hope no.
17. Yesterday, he told me that he will send the email after lunch, but he didn’t do.
18. My schedule oftenly changes, but I normally work since 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
19. I thought you were still with Microsoft. When did you stop working there?
20. I’m not pretty sure, what we should do.
21. How long did you work in the public sector?
22. Do you know where is this restaurant?
23. He is well-experienced, so we know he can do the job.
24. Who is in charge of deciding which printer to buy?
25. I had a hard time getting in touch with my supervisor. After calling for hours, I finally got in touch with her.