NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swati14

October 20, 2021 at 6:42 PM

Dear Thomas,

I am writing this letter regarding the suggestion for improvement in the reception area of our company.

Most of the complaints, which I received, were about the filthy conditions near the reception area and people would not be felt comfortable when they visited us and some people also find that sitting arrangement at the waiting room is not appropriate, due to which, sometimes even they would not get the space to sit if there are more persons than usual.

Our reception area is very important because this gives the first impression about the company and it the only place where visitors comes for their inquires. It also reflects the status of our organisation.

In my suggestion, I advise to some changes in the facility department of our company because their work not up to the mark and appropriately either. Secondly, I would recommend doing some changes regarding the sitting arrangement near the reception. These steps may be improved the ratings of our company and increase positive feedback from our customers.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Yours Sincerely,

Emma Cook

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)