NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• hari

October 20, 2021 at 9:25 PM

Social networking is replacing physical interaction in a major portion of society. After considering both pros and cons of this effect. I certainly believe that the negatives overpower the positive effect. Let me elaborate to bolster my viewpoint.

On the one hand, social networking has amplified social interaction because of the features it entails. We can communicate with people from every nook and corner of the world with ease. Let me illustrate this with an example, social networking applications like “WhatsApp and google duo” have made improved seamless communication across the world thanks to these applications that enforced our networking. Thus, lead to economical and cost-effective communication.

On the other hand, social networking has its own share of negatives, people have been preferring to communicate virtually despite having the opportunity to meet in person which is affecting the quality of relationships. As a matter of fact, humans have been biologically wired to share feelings by eye-to-eye contact rather than digital platforms but social media has been the barrier in order to carry out this kind of interaction . For instance, hardly do we see strong bonding amongst social networking peers which display that our true bonding has been diminishing.

Taking everything into consideration, while social networking undoubtedly enhances one’s reach in communication, it also attenuates the quality of bonding. Therefore, I certainly believe that social networking has become a roadblock to meaningful relationships and we should limit it to the maximum extent.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)