AdministratorOctober 25, 2021 at 11:39 AM
“Governments which belong to the developed nation spending too much money to explore space”.
-A linking verb is missing here. It should be ‘are spending’ or it could have been just ‘spend’.
– ‘the developed nation’ should have been ‘developed nations’ ?
-‘ money should not spend more on space’ –> ‘more money should not be spent on space’
– ‘United States and Russia invests’ (invest) [subject-verb agreement error]
* ‘astronomy’ and ‘space travel’ are not exactly the same. Astronomy also includes studying the celestial bodies without space travel.
* ‘Syria’ not ‘Siriya’ (This is not really an issue)
* ‘ Countries like Siriya and Somalia people are starving for food.’ ( In countries like…)
* The conclusion introduces a new point related to ‘remote sensing’. Please check out the conclusions in the sample essays. We can add a new recommendation if we need to get to the word limit. However, in the conclusion paragraph, we always try to restate the main idea by paraphrasing it.