NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Manju

October 25, 2021 at 3:25 PM

Dear Sir,
    I am writing this letter in response to your email received yesterday asking for suggestions to improve the reception area.

Few clients in the past have highlighted that a newspaper or magazine stand was missing in the waiting lobby since they were ahead of the scheduled meeting but did not know how to pass the time. Secondly, a often heard complaint is the lack of sitting space as there is only one sofa. Many a times, client come along with few of their colleagues and run out of space for all to sit. Lastly, one of the clients pointed out that there should a hat and coat stand because sometimes they want to become comfortable before the meeting.

I certainly think all these complaints should be taken note of and possible solutions must be taken so that whenever clients are visiting our office, they have a pleasant experience. Moreover, to go by the saying, the first impression is the last impression, the clients should feel like home as soon as they enter the waiting hall. Precisely, the reception area ought to depicts a company’s overall outlook, vision and what it stands for.

In this regard, I would like to make a few suggestions, firstly, air conditioning and placing more furniture’s in the room will make the wait more comfortable for clients. Secondly, building a corner for newspaper and magazines can optimize the clients wait. Thirdly, the services can be improved by being proactive in providing tea, coffer or water to clients at there arrival.

Hope you will consider the suggestions.

Yours sincerely,

Martin Mathew

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)