NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Neeraj

October 25, 2021 at 11:07 PM

In today world money is more important than satisfaction for being happy in our life everyone think with money they get everything, I completely disagree with this statement.

I strongly believe that to get success in your life you need to satisfy whatever work your are doing, if you are not happy with your work so you lose your interest then you are facing lots of health issue. For many instances I seen people who are not interested in their work are facing many mental issues like depression on other hand the person who follow their passion will achieve good growth and are more happier.

Also with lots of money lots of responsibility will come and you get more busy in your work so you dont get time to spend that money.so therefore its very difficult to balance your work life.There are many examples where people join job for money only but after sometime they realise they are not getting that work life balance ,for them to manage their life in that condition is difficult.

In conclusion I want to say that satisfaction lead to happy and great life while money only give your short time happiness further it create lots of problem to balance life.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)