AdministratorOctober 26, 2021 at 10:02 AM50 Network PointsActivity Points 7670
* We do not say that ‘[something] has taken place by [someone]’ . In this context, ‘have been conducted by’ would have been the best replacement.
* I’m not sure if ‘cast the reasons’ is correct. It could be. I could not find any sentences with it.
* “gives every information which would require for… ” (gives all kinds of information which would be required for…”
* “This space exploration help” (helps) subject-verb agreement error.
* ” study space and about any possible threat from space” – since this idea was already stated earlier as ‘to find out about the possible menace from space’, an example would have been better in its place.
Score : 4.5
There were quite a few error-free, well-written sentences. However, the errors are also quite noticeable.