NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mamta

October 28, 2021 at 12:49 AM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter regarding the artificial intelligence course. The advertisement of the same saw on the Internet.

The course is about AI and its uses in the near future and it lasts for 5 days starting from 4th November to 8th November. Some good trainers and experts of this field will give a presentation regarding the details of this new technology. they will also explain how individuals and organizations could get benefits from it.

The daily class duration is 4 hours and it will start from 4 pm. I request you to please allow me to attend the classes at this particular time because these are office hours. The cost of this course is about 15000, would you please let me know how I can claim this from the company.

As we are working on a project that is related to driverless cars, the main concept behind it is artificial intelligence. So after attending these training sessions I can know more about this field and include that knowledge in our current project to enhance the quality of the project.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Mamta Gulia

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)