NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mamta

October 29, 2021 at 10:22 AM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to remind you of our last visit on a plane and you advised me to contact you regarding my job in your restaurants.

Last Sunday, when we were going from Pune to Delhi. By chance I got a seat next to you. During snack time we talked to each other about the quality of food that was provided to us and then we discussed some things related to the hotel industry. As you have been related to this field for the last 20 years and you own a chain of restaurants, you gave some valid points related to the growth in this industry.

You also told me that there might be some suitable job options for me as well in your restaurants. So I am thinking of changing my current job and want to apply in your restaurants, I have checked your website and found that I am suitable for a manager post and I am keen to work with you.

I have a work experience of 7 years in this particular field as an assistant manager. I have dealt with many customers and have attended many seminars related to customer dealing . The certificates related to those sessions would be definitely beneficial for me to understand customer behavior and to resolve customer queries in an effective way that would be useful for your business.

I have attached my resume with this letter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Mamta Gulia

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)