NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• hari

October 29, 2021 at 9:53 PM

Few opine that E-books and modern innovations shall take the place of conventional things like newspapers and magazines. Will it happen? I certainly do not agree with this statement. Let me bolster my opinion with examples and my personal experience.

To begin with, Although modern tools like E-books and magazines have been popular due to “the ease of use” it provides to the users, technology has not reached into every nook and corner of the world in order for it to take place of age-old things such as newspaper etc. For instance, while urban people take the advantage of e-books like kindle, rural people do not comprehend its meaning in the first place. Thus, rendering usage of e-books and the latest technology to a minimal extent.

Secondly, despite living in an urban environment the elderly prefer to read magazines rather than acquainting themselves with the latest technology either due to the fear of learning something new or fear of embarrassment from their family. For example, my parents are comfortable following magazines in spite of me showcasing the advantages that digital paper can provide since they do not want to break their old habits. Had they switched to digital media, they could harness a large amount of information.

Overall, because of limited technological reach and the inability of all the sections of people to make themselves abreast with state-of-the-art digital platforms current innovations can never make newspapers and magazines obsolete. Unequivocally, this essay argued my opinion.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)