NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mamta

November 1, 2021 at 12:40 PM
    140 Network Points
    Activity Points 1950

Dear Sam,

I hope you are fine and doing well. I am writing this letter to thank you for agreeing to look after my house during my business trip.

I am going on a two weeks trip to London. As you know, I am fond of plants and flowers so there are many in my garden. I request you please water my plants on a daily basis so that they grow and do not wither. Apart from that I am expecting a letter from my cousin this weekend, please collect it on my behalf.

In case of an emergency, you can call me anytime. Once I reach there, I will share my new contact number with you. If it is inaccessible, please let my friend know who is living just 5 minutes away from my hotel. I can also share his contact number with you.

I have no words to thank you for this help. Good neighbours like you are a blessing. Please buy a nice gift for yourself from my side as a token of appreciation.

Your neighbour,

Mamta

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.