AdministratorNovember 3, 2021 at 12:38 PM50 Network PointsActivity Points 7800
* “more people migrate from the villages to the cities to find job” ( ‘more and more’ and just ‘more’ are used differently.)
* “Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Chennai” (There is nothing wrong here. But, with examples like this, I would keep it limited to just two examples)
* “Apple, BMW and Paypal prefers to have…” (prefer to have)
*”the natural resources has destroyed” (this is a basic error and will be noticed. It should be “natural resources have been destroyed. I recommend doing some ‘passive voice exercises’ to avoid this kind of error)
* “the automobiles will struck in traffic more than an hour.” (automobiles get stuck/ often get stuck)
* “However, by preserving the natural resources and constructing flyovers in busy roads helps to outweigh the disadvantages.” (The use of ‘outweigh’ here is incorrect. We use ‘outweigh’ only in comparisons, usually to make a choice . ‘The advantages outweigh the disadvantages’ )
Score : 4.5/6 Improvements in task achievement.