NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mithusha

November 9, 2021 at 10:10 PM

Certain populations claim that adverts persuade in buying objects which are not essential while the rest of them believe commercials may update and help create a better lifestyle. I strongly incline towards the idea of a better tomorrow with modern products, but this essay will discuss both views in detail.

First and foremost, it is inevitable to say that advertisements play a vital role in our daily roles, as they bring a wide range of options, however, they have plenty of detrimental effects such as deceptive websites, luring bank loan calls and disruptive mails, one needs to be meticulous. For instance, one of my close friends recently made a huge transaction in exchange for Bitcoins with an online trader which turned out to be a scam and as a consequence, he was bankrupt, and on top of that, he had to face a government lawsuit.

On the other hand, there are a plethora of examples on the later viewpoint where ads are a source of awareness on new products and their benefits since they have a better path in the community by making life easier. To illustrate, Covid-19 is a worldwide battle and various modes of campaigns are running around the globe in intervals of movies, programs, and network hello tunes, especially to raise awareness in every corner.

To summarize, as per the above statements, I agree with the latter statement, and it is needless to say that adverts are one of the sources for grooming and polishing our daily routines. It provides the basic information that is needed so that the customer can research more before buying the product. This caters to the need of the buyer as well as a sense of satisfaction in buying good quality goods.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)