AdministratorNovember 14, 2021 at 5:43 PM
* ‘due to night shifts employees face some problems’ Since this is a completely separate clause, it should have been its own sentence. ‘Employees face some problems due to night shifts’
* ‘workout’ is usually written as a single word.
* ‘because they usually reached their homes late at night.’ (because they reach their homes …)
* The example was basically a restatement of the same idea. A relevant example here would have been something like ‘nine out of ten women reported that they felt extremely anxious while returning home after work’
* When you say ‘companies should be provided’ and ’employers should be provided’, do you mean that the government should provide these things to the companies and employers? Otherwise, this would be an error in the use of passive voice. If you want the companies to provide them, you would only say ‘the companies should provide…’
* ‘on regular basis’ (on a regular basis)