NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Navroop

November 18, 2021 at 11:58 AM

In some countries, people say that newly graduated teachers and doctors should be posted in rural areas because of less medical and educational facilities there, while others believe that people should have the freedom to work where they want to. Both sides have pros and cons which we will discuss in this essay. In my opinion, people should have the freedom to choose wherever they want to work.

People living in rural areas have the right for best medical facilities. As there are very few people willing to work in these backward areas, there is need of good doctors and teachers there. According to me, people should be sent only for a limited amount of time to work in these areas. The graduates should not feel complete cutoff from the developed world which can have adverse effects on their mental health. For example, one of my friends after graduating from a prestigious college was posted in a rural area where he felt lonely and committed suicide.

It takes a lot of time and effort to graduate in a particular field and people graduating have their own aspirations and goals in life. Some people want to stay with their family and others want to explore a particular city. If a person has worked hard to work in his/her dream city, it should not be snatched away. This can have an adverse effect on their upcoming generation. For example, a colleague of mine was posted in a village and in a year he was blessed with a son. As his son matured, he made friends with the boys in the village and became a gangster which completely ruined their family.

To conclude, people graduating should have the freedom to choose where they want to work as many lives are attached to them.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)