NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sheeba

November 19, 2021 at 1:20 PM

Students in this generation are more intelligent than students from previous generation. Many parents appoint private teachers to make their children to learn after school hours. In my opinion, this is a negative development, because it ruins their childhood and makes them stressful.

To begin with, home tuition helps children to get extra input from each subject. If the concepts taught in school were not clear, then they can clarify their doubts with their private tutors. For instance, one of my neighbors arranged a special tutor for her daughter to crack IIT JEE entrance exam, and she succeeded in that exam. Apart from this, it is a great boon for parents who go for work. As they are working it is not possible for them help their children while studying. Hence, these are the benefits of private tuition.

On the other hand, even though there are positive developments, there are negative developments too. Children are not machines to learn all the time. They need some time to relax and play in their backyard after their school hours. For example, my peer arranged a tutor to teach her seven year old daughter after returning from school and her daughter was affected by mental illness due to stress. Moreover, children cannot develop their talents. Engaging them in studies does not help them to develop other skills instead, it make them to hate studies. Therefore these are the impacts of private tuition.

In conclusion, it is true that employing private tutor for children has both positive and negative sides. However, I firmly believe arranging private tutors for their children will not help in a long run because they need some leisure time to relax and to develop their hobbies.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)