NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mamta

November 25, 2021 at 6:41 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complain about the noise coming from your newly opened restaurants.

I am Mamta Gulia and I live in a housing society that is near to your restaurant. Nowadays lots of disturbance is coming from your side especially, in the night time. It is related to loud music and the nuance of some drunk people, that might create inconvenience to us. As I have a ten month old baby, it is very difficult not only for him to sleep but also for us to make him sleep with such a noise.

I would like to request you to stop playing music after 11 pm, as it is restricted to play loud music after that time. Additionally, you can install soundproof glasses whenever they are necessary. You can also make your customers aware to not create loud voices after drinking alcohol.

I hope you will consider my request and solve these problems as soon as possible. If you don’t resolve these issues, I will have to file a complaint with the nearest police station and also write a complaint letter to the local government authority.

I am looking forward to hearing from you on a positive note.

Your’s faithfully,

Mamta Gulia

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)